wow, the past week has been a flurry of activity and travel. it's hard to believe that it has only been 7 days since i moved back to florida from boston. in between re-acquainting myself with the glory of the beach, car rides, and searching for apartments, i have also had the added pleasure of squeezing in some sephora and ulta time. after picking up a few new products, i have put together my new make-up routine!
1. urban decay naked eyeshadow palette
2. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion
3. stila all-day wear waterproof eyeliner in black
4. maybelline master shape eye pencil
5. maybelline 24 hour super-stay concealer
6. maybelline falsies volumizing mascara
1. l'oreal true match blendable foundation
2. NYC smooth skin bronzer in "sunny"
3. maybelline dream bouncy blush ***
4. benefit "high beam" highlighter
1/2. revlon matte balm stains, in both "sweetheart/valentine" and "elusive"
3. urban decay "de-slick" make up setting spray
*** i do have to say that although i still have the maybelline dream bouncy blush in my current routine, it is only because i have yet to purchase a new blush to replace it. i have been using this blush for over a year now, but honestly it is because i am not a huge proponent of using a heavy amount of blush. however, i do plan on making blush my next item to purchase after i let my wallet take a rest from the past few days.
do you have any suggestions for blushes for me to check out? opinions/questions on the items i am using currently in my routine? what are you using right now?