wasting away again in margaritaville

wow! time has really been getting away from me recently. i cannot believe that it has been over a week since i had time to blog and i promise, this will not be come the regular! i ended up taking a VERY spur of the moment, 6 day vacation. and when i say spur of the moment, i mean i did not even have the appropriate amount of clothes packed, let alone my computer with me. i think i become more spontaneous every time summer rolls around. i know, i know, spring is around the corner for most people but for floridians, it is hitting 80 degrees every day and i think it's safe to say we are transitioning into our usual 6-month summer. yikes!

i've been home for about 4 days now and in between cooking and spending some time at the beach, my summer wish list has started to bloom. summer lovin.. had me a blast.



oh my word. i am obsessed with the essie spring 2014 collection! this has to be one of my favorite collections they have ever put out, and if you have read my previous posts you know i am a HUGE essie fan. i am especially coveting both blues, the green, the pink.. okay i really just want all of them!

what are on your summer wishlists??



No comments:

Post a Comment